DATE: 13 – 18 March 2017
21 – 26 March 2017
- Ground Arrangement Package (6D 5N) – Price RM1,950.00
- Mode of Transportation /Accommodation – By using caravan
- Note: Flight suggestion from Kuala Lumpur to Auckland (MAMS or AirAsia). We highly advise/suggest participants to ‘arive one day earlier before day of trip. Don’t worry, Tripadikberadik will arrange/booking your accommodation for those who came early.
ITINERARY FOR 6 DAYS 5 NIGHTS
AUCKLAND – WAITOMO
- Drivers get ready to pick up caravan / motorhome at depot (around 8.00 – 8.30am).
- After a simple briefing by tripadikberadik team, fetch other participant at hotel / apartment and the journey begin!
- Heading to Waitomo Caves for about 2 and half hour journey. The Glowworms caves is unique formation of Oligocene limestone and best described for their presense of thousands of tiny luminescent glow worm. This incredible creatures can be enjoy in two ways either by boat or blackrafting.
- Stay at campsite in Waitomo area
– Waitomo Glowworm Cave Adult $49 / Child $22
– Ruakuri Caves Adult $71 / Child $27
– Aranui Caves Adult $49 / Child $22
– Big Bird & Miniature Animal Petting Farm Adult / Child $10
WAITOMO – TONGARIRO NATIONAL PARK
After breakfast, those who interested in blackrafting adventure activity will stay and proceed at Waitomo Caves.
- While others will have a visit at Otorohanga Kiwi House for close-up viewing of kiwi (New Zealand’s national bird). Participant can see kiwi activity & feeding throughout the day.
- In the afternoon we are heading to the Tongariro National Parks & stay a night here.
-Black Water Rafting (Black Labyrinth) $135
-Otorohanga Kiwi House Adult $24/Child $8
TONGARIRO NATIONAL PARK – TAUPO
- Early in the morning we start the journey towards Lake Taupo. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of Lake Taupo along the journey from Furangi and beyond.
- Taupo offer a lot of activities here for you to experience.
- Exhilarating water touch bungee jump
- Parasail adventure at Lake Taupo
- Lake taupo scenic cruise
- Taupo tandem skydiving
- For those who don’t really into this kind of adventure activities, continue journey to Waikato River. Participant will surely enjoy boat cruise across the Waikato river. The main part of this river cruise is of course the gorgeous view of Huka Falls.
- Stay in Taupo campsite:
-Water touch bungee $169
-Parasail at lake taupo $95 – $115
-Lake taupo cruise $35 – $44
-Taupo tandem skydiving $249/$339
-Huka falls cruise Adult $37/Child $15
TAUPO – ROTOROA
- Today, we are heading to Rotoroa
- Before that, pay a visit for Agrodome Leisure Park. This is the place where the sheep are shaved for the production of woolen based clothing.
- A lot of activities to be done in Rotorua
- Gondola & Luge adventure at skyline Rotorua
- Rotorua volcanic & geothermal
- Rotorua Museum
- Tamaki Maori Village Cultural Discovery
- We sleep at the nearby campsite near the Rotoroa Lake:
-Agrodome Leisure Park (show) Adult $33.5/Child $16.8
-Gondola at Skyline Rotorua Adult $28/Child $14
-Luge Adventure at Skyline Rotorua Adult $55/Child $45
-Waimangu Volcanic Valley Various activity
-Rotorua Museum Adult $20/Child $8
-Tamaki Maori Village Adult $115/Child $65
ROTOROA – MATAMATA – TAURANG
- Before heading to Matamata, pay a visit at Redwoods, Wakrewarewa Forest – a beautiful piece of nature to walk through.
- The continue our journey to Matamata for Hobbiton Movie Set Village.
- Then, pay a visit at Wairere Falls not far from the Hobbiton Village.
- Stay at Tauranga beach, about 45 minutes drive from Matamata.
-Whakarewarewa Forest FREE
-Hobbiton Movie Set Adult $79/Child $39.5
-Wairere Falls FREE
TAURANGA – AUCKLAND
- Since today is the last day, before heading back to Auckland we having a Baju Kurung/Baju Melayu photo-shoot session.
- On the way back to Auckland, we will make a brief stop along the beautiful views of Firth of Thames bay depending on the time availability.
- Return caravan at depot around 3.00pm
- End of trip, heading to Auckland International Airport and back to reality.
- Fpr those who stay longer can visit or sight-seeing around Auckland town.