DATE: 20 – 25 Nov 2017
28 Nov – 3 Dec 2017 (School Holiday)
6 – 11 Dec 2017 (School Holiday)
- Ground Arrangement Package (6D 5N) – Price RM 1,950.00
- Mode of Transportation / Accomodation – By using caravan
- Note: Flight suggestion from Kuala Lumpur to Sydney / Melbourne (MAS or Air Asia) and connecting flight from Sydney / Melbourne to Christchurch (Jetstar, Qantas, Virgin Airlines, Air New Zealand etc). We highly advise / suggest participants to arrive one day earlier before day of trip. Dont worry, tripadikberadik will arrange / booking your accommodation for those who came early.
ITINERARY FOR 6 DAYS 5 NIGHTS
CHRISTCHURCH – LAKE TEKAPO – GLENTANNER
- Drivers get ready to pick up caravan / motorhome at depot (around 8.00 – 8.30am).
- After a simple briefing by tripadikberadik team, fetch other participant at hotel / apartment and the journey begin!
- Heading to Lake Tekapo and Church of Good Shepherd for about 3 and half hour journey.
- Stay at campsite in Glentanner Park.
GLENTANNER – LAKE PUKAKI – TWIZEL – OMARAMA – LINDISS PASS – WANAKA – QUEENSTOWN
- Today we heading to Queenstown through a beautiful Mount Cook, Lake Pukaki and Lindiss Pass.
- Along the journey can stop by at Puzzle World (NZD15.00) at Wanaka and enjoying beautiful view of Lake Wanaka.
- Stay at campsite in Queenstown.
- If still early, can try Skyline Gondola Queenstown (Gondola + Luge – NZD33.00) and enjoying Queenstown and Lake Wakatipu view from upper hill.
- Otherwise can go for sightseeing at Queenstown city.
QUEENSTOWN – TE ANAU
- Free & Easy activity in Queenstown.
- Participants are free to try variety of activities offers in Queenstown or exploring Queenstown city itself:
-The Ledge Bungy (NZD 180.00)
-Helicopter Ride (NZD 155.00)
-Jet Boat (NZD 70.00)
-Kiwi Haka Show (NZD 35.00)
Around 2.00 – 3.00 pm start our journey to Te Anau and enjoy the view of Lake Wakatipu.
- Along the way can stop by for sheep shearing at Glen Monarc Farm Tour (NZD 25.00).
- Stay at campsite in Te Anau.
TE-ANAU – MILFORD SOUND – DUNEDIN
- Today our journey will start early around 5.00 am to catch up our Milford Sound Cruise around 10.00 am.
- Cruising the Milford Sound (NZD 70.00) and enjoying the fiordland of New Zealand, mountain peaks scrape the sky, waterfall cascade downwards, some as high as 1000 metres and chances to see dolphin.
- Heading to Riversdale (our fourth campsite).
DUNEDIN – MOERAKI BOULDERS
- Continue our journey to Dunedin.
- Can stop by at Tunnel beach
- Few things to do / places of interest in Dunedin:
i. Cadbury World Tour
ii. Sight-seeing around Dunedin, Otago University
iii. Peninsular Otago for albatross and penguin.
iv. Photo session at St. Kilda Beach
v. Botanical Garden
- Continue journey to Moeraki Boulders.
- Stay at Moeraki campsite.
MOERAKI BOULDERS – CHRISTCHURCH
- Our last day, journey from Moeraki Boulders to Christchurch before returning caravan / motorhome to depot.
- Group photoshoot session ala Hari Raya with baju kurung and baju melayu.
- Along the journey can stop by Oamaru, Timaru, Ashburton, Rakaia River, etc depending on time availability.
- Return caravan at depot before 3.00 pm.
- End of trip, heading to Christchurch International Airport and back to reality.
- For those who stay longer can visit or sight-seeing around Christchurch town.