Ground Arrangement Package (6 days 5 nights) – RM1850
16 – 21 October 2017
24 – 29 October 2017
- Mode of Transportation/Accommodation – Public transports/ Stay in Apartment
- Note: Flight suggestion from Kuala Lumpur to Tokyo (MAS,AirAsia) We highly advise participants to arrives one day early before a trip. No worries, Tripadikberadik will arrange / booked accommodation for those who came early.
ITINERARY TOKYO JAPAN 6 DAYS 5 NIGHTS
- Wake up and good morning guys! Prepare and having our breakfast together.
- Our first trip is ASAKUSA, for those who interested can rent and try on kimono and act as local people.
- Nakamise Shopping Street – for souvenir
- Naritaya Ramen shop
- ODAIBA is a huge amusement where you can enjoy shopping, food, entertainment and a view of Tokyo Bay all at once.
- Palette Town (European Style Shooping Mall / Ferris Wheel / Indoor Amusement Centre)
- Ooedo Onsen Monotagari (Hot Spring Theme Park)
- Fuji TV HQ (Globe-Shaped Observatory / Restaurant / Shops)
- Rainbow Bridge (Iconic symbol of the bay)
- Diversity Tokyo Plaza (Gundam Front Tokyo)
- DECKS Tokyo Beach (Shopping Mall / Legoland Discovery Centre Tokyo / Madame Tussauds / Open-air ship deck overlooking the Rainbow Bridge)
- Today we will heading to busiest town Shinjuku where we will find some of the tallest building in Tokyo, major commercial and administrative center, as well as tons of shopping mall, bars and clubs.
- Harajuku street
- Daiso Harajuku – 100 Yen
- ShopTakeshita Dori
- Meiji Shrine Kaguraden, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan
- Shibuya crossing street view
- Tokyo Tower
- Today, we spend the whole day at the must go place, DISNEYLAND!
- Today we heading to Hakone which takes you around 1 hour and 30 minute journeys.
- Along the journey, we will be able to enjoy the view of Mount Fuji (depends on weather).
- Lake Ashi Cruise, Hakone Ropeway, Hakone Cable Car, shopping at Gotemba Premium Outlet (GPO).
- Lake Kawaguchiko
- Feels good seeing a lake overlooking at Mt Fuji and boats passing by, and Japanese houses at the other end of the lake. The lake looks serene, clean and calm.
DAY 6 (UENO)
- After breakfast, pack up all your bags and it’s time to check out. Keep all bags in the luggage storage and continue to explore.
- Ueno, Ameyoko market
- Hard Rock Cafe Tokyo Uyeno Eki
- Free time
- Heading to airport and back to reality (Tokyo, Haneda – Kuala Lumpur)