DATE: 16 – 21 Dec 2017
24 – 29 Dec 2017
- Ground Arrangement Package (6 days 5 nights) – RM1,750.00
- Mode of Transportation/Accommodation – Public transports/Stay in Apartment
- Note: Flight suggestion from Kuala Lumpur to Seoul (MAS, AirAsia). We highly advise participants to arrives one day early before a trip. No worries, Tripadikberadik will arrange / booked accommodation for those who came early.
ITINERARY SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA (6DAYS 5NIGHTS)
DAY 1 (Seoul)
Wake up in the morning and having our breakfast together in Hostel. On our first day, we will be going to Namsan Tower. Namsan Tower has a lot varieties attraction where you can enjoy sightseeing, shopping, entertainment and a view of Seoul at all once.
- Observatory (10,000 won)
- Alive Museum (12,000 won)
- Namsan Cable Car (8,500 won return)
- Global Folk Education Museum
- Jambudong Photo Island
- Anjengueun Memorial Museum
- Stay at Namsan Mountain until evening before going back apartment.
DAY 2 (Seoul)
Day two is about city tour where we will go to the top attraction places in Seoul, include:
- Bukchok Hanok Hanok Village
- President Blue House
- Gyeongbokgung Palace (3,000 won)
- National Folk Museum
- Cheongdokgung Palace (3,000 won)
In the tour, we will stop at Seoul International Mosque to perform Zuhur prayer. Tour continued to Insadong Street until evening and back to apartment.
DAY 3 (Nami Island)
Wake up early in the morning, we will be going to Nami Island! Namiseom Island – well-known as a Winter Sonata where beautiful scenery when snow is falling and sightseeing places, lots of activities can be done especially snapping picture. There’s an extra activities that you can enjoy in Nami Island:
- Electronic Bike (10,000 won per 30 minutes)
- Sky Bike (3,000 won)
- Namaika (10,000 won per 30 minutes)
- Unicef Train (2,000 won)
- Zipwire (38,000 won)
In the afternoon, we will take bus shuttle to visit Petite France, Only cost 5,000 won for entrance fee.
DAY 4 (Ski Resort)
- Ski-ing Day! We will spend the whole day at Ski Resort Park to play ski (entrance fee has been included on package).
- Ski equipment rental price is around (RM100 – RM200) and snow board (RM200 – 300).
- Visit Dotta Mall in the late of evening before going back to apartment.
Day 5 (Everland Theme Park)
The never ending excitement of our trip continues at Everland Theme Park! Everland is similar with the typical-like Universal Studio yet it’s genuinely Korean’s. Get ready to all out for a day and enjoy exciting moments here!
Finally it’s time for shopping. We are going to have a shopping tour that cover up places in the area of Seoul:
- Hongdae Market
- Nandeumun Market
In the middle of journey, we will drop by and visit to:
- Eye-Trick Museum/Ice Museum(15,000 won)
- Hello Kitty Cafe
- Carnival Street
Last day shopping at Myeondeong Market. Before end our journey, let’s give a shot wearing famous traditional Korean, Hanbok.