EUROPE (ITALY – AUSTRIA – GERMAN)
DATE: 11 – 19 May 2017
- Ground Arrangement Package (9 Days 8 Nights) – Price RM 3,500.00
- Mode of Transportation / Accommodation – Travel by MPV / Stay in Hotel / Apartment
- Note: Trip will start from Rome and end at Munich (MAS, Emirates, Qatar, KLM, Lufthansa or etc). Participant/Customer are allowed to fly from KL to any other country / city before the trip start and able to continue the trip on their own after Tripadikberadik end on the 9thday. However, we highly advise / suggest participants to arrive one day earlier before day of trip.
ITINERARY FOR 9 DAYS 8 NIGHTS
DAY 1 (ROME)
- Participants are advised to arrived one day earlier to avoid any delay of the programmed on the first day.
- So today, we start our trip by exploring Rome.
- Since we only have 1 day in Rome, participants are advise to take Hop On Hop Off Bus to have a full view of Rome City (€22.00++).
- Colloseum (€14.00), Pallatine Hill, Roman Forum, Hard Rock Café, Vatican City (€20.00), Piazza Navona and Fountain of Four River, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, Spannish Steps and Piazza d Spagna, etc.
- If time allowed, we can pay a visit to Masjid Al-Huda (Famous/Biggest mosque in Rome).
DAY 2 (ROME – FLORENCE) 3 HOUR
- After breakfast, we check out in early morning and start our journey to Florence, which take about three hour.
- Once arrive, check in accommodation and explore Florence by walking since most of the attraction in Florence just a walking distance.
- San Lorenzo Market (popular with leather handbag), Duomo Cathedral of Santa Maria, Piazza Della Signoria, Bargello Museum, Statue of David (by Michaelangelo), Pizzeria Restorante, Hard Rock Café, etc.
- Enjoy the sunset view at Ponte Vecchio (first bridge during Roman).
DAY 3 (FLORENCE – PISA – CINQUE TERRE) 2 HOURS
- So today, we have a day trip to Cinque Terre. Along the journey we stop by at Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Continue our journey to Cinque Terre which take about two hour journey.
- Here, we just enjoy the view and their old town / city. The Cinque Terre means “The Five Lands” is composed of 5 villages:MonterossoalMare, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola, and Riomaggiore. The coastline, the five villages, and the surrounding hillsides are all part of the Cinque Terre National Park and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Heading back to Florence.
DAY 4 (FLORENCE – VENICE) 3 HOURS
- After breakfast, we check out in early morning and start our journey to Venice, which take about three hour.
- Once arrive, check in accommodation and explore Venice.
- Piazza San Marco, Hard Rock Café, Grand Canal, Gondola Ride (€80 / gondola), Rialto Bridge (souvenier; masquerade and murano)
- Try local food; pizza (seafood or vegetarian), pasta, gelato.
DAY 5 (VENICE – SOUTH TYROL)
- Today we proceed to South Tyrol. The journey from Venice to South Tyrol take approximately 3 hours. Our first stop is Lake Toblacher. We will have our simple lunch here. Then, after that we continue the journey to the ‘highlights of south tyrol’. About 30 minutes, we arrived at Lake Prag.
DAY 6 (SOUTH TYROL – HALLSTATT) 3 HOURS
- Today we travel to the village of Hallstatt in the stunningly scenic Austrian Lake District (Salzkammergut). Admire amazing views of Dachstein Mountain on your way to Hallstatt, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- You can take a mountain train (€13/person) up to the world’s oldest salt mine for incredible views, boat ride (€18/person) on Lake Hallstatt, admire the Mühlbach Waterfall and discover the unique Bone House (Beinhaus), a collection of 1,200 painted human skulls.
- Stay at Hallstatt
DAY 7 (HALLSTATT – SALZBURG)
- So for today, we have a long journey to the city of “Sound of Music”, Salzburg, Austria about 4 hours.
- City tour around Salzburg, see the most important sights of the city, such as Mozart Geburtshaus, Mozart Wohnhaus (where Mozart was born and lived), the old Bishop’s Seat, St Peter’s Abbey Church, Hohensalzburg Castle, Hellbrunn Castle, Mirabell Palace Gardens with its famous statues. Fans of the movie The Sound of Music will recognize the location as the scene of the song ‘Do-Re-Mi’.
DAY 8 (HALLSTATT – MUNICH) 3 HOURS
- After check out, we are heading to Munich
- City Tour around Marienplatz where New Town Hall (Neues Rathaus) dan Old Town House (Altes Rathaus) located; Peterskirche (oldest church in Munich), museum.
DAY 9 (MUNICH ) – TRIP END
- Today, before we end our trip, continue Munich city tour.
- Allianz Arrienna Plaza (Bayern Munich Stadium).
- Olympiapark (Olympic Stadium, BMW Welt, Olympiaturm.
- Trip end around 2.00pm.
- Customers are free to continue their own journey to Frankfurt or any other places.