- Ground Arrangement Package (7 Days 6 Nights) – Price RM 1,950.00
- Mode of Transportation / Accommodation – Travel by Train, Car / Stay in /Hotel
- Note: Flight suggestion from Kuala Lumpur to New Delhi (MAS) and (Malindo Air). We highly advise / suggest participants to arrive one day earlier before day of trip. Don’t worry, Tripadikberadik will arrange/ booking your accommodation for those who came early.
- In the morning, leave by train to Agra from New Delhi railway station. On your arrival in Agra check into the hotel. Afternoon sight-seeing tour of Agra visiting the UNESCO World Heritage site, Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and the Tomb of Akbar the Great.
DAY 2 (AGRA TO JAIPUR)
-City Palace = (Rs150) RM9.15
-Jantar Mantar = (Rs100) RM6.10
-Hawa Mahal = (Rs5) RM0.31
-Jal Mahal = (Rs100) RM6.10
- In the morning, leave by train to Jaipur from Agra Cantonment Railway Station. On your arrival in Jaipur check into the hotel. Afternoon sight-seeing tour of Jaipur visiting:
DAY 3 (JAIPUR)
– Amber Fort Palace = Rs50 (RM3.05)
– Elephant Ride at Amber Palace for two persons = Rs. 900 (RM54.91)
- In the morning, drive from Hotel in Jaipur to Amber Fort Palace. This magnificent fort is largely made up of a royal palace, built from pale yellow and pink sandstone and white marble, and divided into four main sections, each with its own courtyard. You can trudge up to the fort from the road in about 10 minutes, but riding up on elephant back is very popular.
- Back to Jaipur city to catch the night train from Jaipur railway station to Shimla.
DAY 4 (SHIMLA)
- Arriving from Jaipur to Shimla in the early morning and check in hotel near Shimla city. Drive from Shimla city to Kufri took around 45 min by car. Kufri, India’s one of the best holiday paradise Kufri in Shimla is beautifully tucked on an altitude of 2,622 meter. The place is a tourist hotspot for its awesome scenic and sports activities.
DAY 5 (SHIMLA)
- In the morning, after breakfast at the hotel. The city tour visiting Prospect Hill, The Mall, The Ridge, and Jakhoo Hill.
DAY 6 (NEW DELHI)
– Humayun Tomb = Rs250 (RM15.25)
– Qutub Minar = Rs250 RM15.25)
In the morning, after breakfast at the hotel. The city tour visiting:
- Indian Gate
- Raj Ghat
- Humayun Tomb
- Parliament House
- Qutub Minar
DAY 7 (NEW DELHI)
- On the last day of the trip in India, after breakfast at the hotel. We will spend one day trip to shopping at Chadni Chowk, Connaught Place, Sarojini Nagar Market, and Hard Rock cafe.
- Chadni Chowk, What to Buy: Fabrics, jewelry, spices, and electronic goods.